What To Do If You Have No Immunization Records

If you do not have your child's immunization records, you may not need to begin the immunization series over again.

  1. Call your child's previous school and ask them to fax the immunization record to the school where you are trying to register your child.
  2. Check with the school nurse, who may be able to assist you.

You will not be able to register until the fax has been received.

If you are unable to obtain the immunization records from the previous school, your child will need to start the vaccination series again. While this is unfortunate, it will not harm your child.

Please make use of the immunization clinics throughout Pima County to get your child registered for school without delay.

Your child will be admitted to school on the condition that the subsequent immunizations will be administered when they are due. For more information, see the Arizona Department of Health Services Immunization Requirements.

The law does not allow parents/guardians to claim an exemption simply because the record is lost or incomplete and it is too much trouble to go to a physician or clinic.

Source: Arizona Department of Health Services


Terms Of Use | Privacy Statement | | Login
Copyright 2019 Tucson Unified School District