Skip to main content


Pima County Health Department requirements for temporary food facilities

Schools that serve or sell food items during events, fund-raisers, or other functions need to follow the Pima County Health Departments requirements for temporary food facilities. To learn more, read Requirements for Temporary Food Facilities (in PDF), developed by the Pima County Health Department.

If you have questions, please call Pima County Health Department, Consumer Health & Food Safety, (520) 243-7908.

Terms Of Use | Privacy Statement | | Login
Copyright 2021 Tucson Unified School District
1010 E. Tenth St., Tucson, AZ 85719 | 520-225-600