Skip to main content


Student Record Requests

Cumulative student education record files are retained for five years after last date of attendance.

IMPORTANT: If you are requesting a copy of a high school transcript, and the school you graduated from is still in operation, please contact the high school for your transcript. Student Records does not maintain high school transcripts from schools still in operation. See the High School Transcript Request page for the list of phone numbers for high school registrars. If you graduated from a high school that has closed, please complete the steps below to request your transcript.

To request student records:

  1. Fill out the Student Records Request Form (in PDF): English | Arabic | Kirundi | Somali | Spanish | Swahili | Vietnamese
  2. Include a copy of your State Issued Picture ID.
  3. If you are requesting a student record for someone not yourself who is over 18 years of age, you will need to include a letter of permission written by that person and a copy of both your State Issued ID and the State Issued ID for the person for whom you are requesting records.
  4. Mail or email the Student Records Request Form, the copy of your State Issued ID, and (if applicable) the permission letter and other person's copy of their State Issued ID to:

    Mailing Address:
    Student Records
    Tucson Unified School District
    1010 E. 10th St.
    Tucson, AZ  85719


    Please use the subject line "Transcript/Student Records Request" in your email message to us.

For more information contact 520-225-6125 or email

Terms Of Use | Privacy Statement | | Login
Copyright 2021 Tucson Unified School District