After school program
Pre-School - Special Needs-Inclusive
Pre-School - Tuition Based
Apply for 21-22
Family Engagement Team
News & Newsletters
School Site Council
19-20 FACE Archive Page
Integration Improvement Action Plan
Banks Re-Entry Plan
District Re-Entry Plans
Next Steps 2020
Testing at Home
Code of Conduct
Mission / Vision
Vision: We are a strong community of teachers, students, staff, parents, and volunteers that create a welcoming, positive learning environment; which promotes academic excellence for all, recognizing individual needs of students.
Mission: In order to achieve our vision, we strive to:
• Accommodate all learning styles.
• Empower and inspire students to achieve their goals and dreams.
• Prepare students to be productive citizens within our community.
• Differentiate and adapt instruction to reach all learners.
• Provide positive and clear communication to our community.
• Utilize effective use of technology in the classroom.
• Incorporate effective teaching practices through the use of PLC’s and shared leadership.
• Acknowledge the cultural capitol within our community, and use this as a tool for inviting all learners into the lessons, activities and celebrations.
• Create strong relationships through community building activities, regular celebrations and cross grade-level classroom collaboration.
Copyright 2021 by SchoolDesk