Mission and Vision
Our vision is to lead TUSD as a model of high performance education through innovative and sustainable practices. We will ensure the success of each student through the delivery of a high-quality standards-focused curriculum which enhances the unique qualities of each learner in order to assure that he/she attains the essential knowledge, skills, and dispositions necessary to move to the next grade level and stay on track for college and career.
1. To increase student achievement levels
2. To personalize education for all students
The mission of Johnson Primary School is to provide each student a diverse education in a safe, supportive environment that promotes self-discipline, motivation, and excellence in learning. At our school, all children will master objectives taught at the 85% or better level.
At Johnson, teachers are responsible for
1) assessing students to know where they are
2) facilitating student mastery of performance objectives
3) monitoring and re-teaching to make sure that mastery of objectives has occurred
4) communicating students' progress to family members
5) addressing the needs of the whole child in a developmentally appropriate manner
Copyright 2018 - SchoolDesk