How students access online classes:
STUDENT LOG IN ASSISTANCE [REMOTE LEARNING]
1. Watch the video: TUSD Students: Logging Into Office 365
2. Every TUSD student has an Office 365 account that has been set up for them. They can access their account by going to portal.office.com, clicking Sign in (top right), and then doing the following: Enter < firstname.lastname@example.org > (without the < >) in the spot where it says "Email, Phone, Skype." Students' matric number is their student ID number.
3. Upon entering this information, you will be taken to the TUSD sign in page. Your student's username will be the same email@example.com they used at the log-in screen, and their password is their two digit month, two digit day, and four digit year [example-MMDDYYYY]. Students have to make sure they include the “s.” after @ in the username: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Locate and click on the OneNote icon
5. Locate and click on the Class Notebooks section.
6. Find your Teacher’s Class Notebook and click on it to go to class.
7. Find the Zoom Link to go to your Zoom session for class.