Family Engagement Team
School Site Council
District Elementary Menu
Code of Conduct
• We are a high performing school with a Gifted and Talented Self-Contained Program.
• We provide Technology-driven instruction (iPad sets, computer lab, class laptop sets, Promethean boards, etc.)
• We offer a National OMA Gold Program (Opening Minds through the Arts), which offers opera, music, visual arts, band, orchestra and dance that are all integrated into the standards.
• We offer a Ben’s Bells Kindness Character Education Program that is based on the belief that everyone has the capacity to be kind and that kindness can be cultivated through intentional practice.
• We focus on teaching children self-advocacy and the importance of College and Career Readiness.
• We have an ELD English Language Development Program. A focus on listening and spoken language development is woven throughout our curriculum. Our environment is language-rich with many opportunities for open-ended discussions, critical thinking and cognitive skill development.
• After-school opportunities include YMCA, Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts.
• We provide opportunities for student-athletes to fully develop their academic and athletic potential through Track and Cross Country after-school programs.
• Preschool options are available through our Partners Program.
• We have School Counselor and a Dean of Students.
• Our Peace Garden is used for celebrations of peace and the environment, and in appreciation of the rich cultural heritage of the students and faculty of our school, and our community.
• We enjoy strong community support.
Copyright 2020 by SchoolDesk