Pre-School Inclusive Program
District Menu Elementary K-8
Code of Conduct
Johnson Re-Entry Plan
District Re-Entry Plans
Family Engagement Team
School Site Council
19-20 FACE Archive Page
Next Steps 2020
· Meet regularly to evaluate and analyze data that will drive our instruction using formative and summative assessments.
· Align instruction to prescribed standards and engage all students with meaningful learning activities.
· Work collaboratively to strive for 85% of all students to achieve mastery of grade level standards. We will provide reteach, interventions, and enrichment to students who need extra support.
· Continually strive for parent involvement at school, home and throughout the community to help improve student achievement.
· Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with students, staff, and families so that all involved have the same understandings.
· Emphasize positive reinforcement, provide clear expectations and start each day as a new day.
· Provide safe, caring, and supportive learning environment for all students (to take academic risks), staff, and families.
· Support, comfort and celebrate each other so that individually and as a professional team we will grow by engaging in collective inquiry.
A PreK to 3rd grade school focused on young learners; Scientifically research-based programs in Reading; Structured English Immersion; Daily lessons for each student on computer-based supplemental programs in Reading and Math/Science; Detailed Curriculum calendars in Reading, Writing, and Math; Library Assistant, Family Liaison; Curriculum Service Provider, On-site Counselor from the Pascua Yaqui Tribe; Explorer, First Things First, & and a PACE pre-school class.
Kindergarten Fire Safety
Enjoy our Johnson Primary Collage!
Copyright 2020 - SchoolDesk