What is Title 1
The purpose of Title I is to help all children achieve the state's academic standards. This is accomplished through supplemental programs that consist of instructional services, instructional support services, school wide reform efforts, and increased involvement of parents in their children's education. The focus of a School wide Program is Comprehensive School wide Reform to ensure all students -- especially those considered most academically at-risk -- are able to attain academic proficiency based upon state academic standards (source ADE, 2014).
Our fundamental purpose is to provide strategic support to improve practices, increase capacity, and promote a positive climate and culture.
- Develop Positive Relationships that value diversity
- Pursue Growth Opportunities and Celebrate Achievements
- Clearly Collaborate and Communicate to Identify and Solve problems
- Deliver Differentiated and Data-Driven Responses to Changing Environments
- Provide Ethical Stewardship and Fiscal Responsibility