Email Us | 520-225-4800 | 550 S. Norris Ave., Tucson, AZ 85719 | Map (google.com)
Calling after hours? Please follow the instructions in the recorded greeting, or see the Transportation FAQ for additional suggestions.
- Flexible positions available
- No experience needed
- Paid training
- Hiring stipend with CDL
- Benefits eligible:
- 6 paid holidays
- 2-week winter break
We provide the safest mode of transportation to and from school for over 20,000 students.
We serve the largest school district in southern Arizona, with a fleet of over 300 buses that drive over 1,250 bus routes.
We provide equitable and non-discriminatory transportation.
We hope to have brought all of the content from our old website to here. If you find something missing, please email our website editor.
Index of Resources
Please find a list of all pages and documents on our Transportation department site listed alphabetically.
- Become a Bus Driver
- Bus Rider Conduct
- Bus Rider Safety Tips
- Eligibility for Transportation
- Express Shuttles
- Facebook – TUSD Transportation
- FAQ – Transportation
- For Employees
- Home – Transportation Department
- Sun Tran Routes to Schools
- Tips – Driving Near Buses
- Transportation Eligibility
- Wee Care (Kindergarten Riders)
- What to Expect at the Start of School