What to Expect at Start of School
- Letters will be mailed to eligible students with route information in July. If you do not receive a letter in July, please contact the Transportation Department at 520-225-4800.
- Routes can take up to three weeks to be established at the beginning of school due to the volume of new students enrolling.
- Routes are subject to change as new riders are added to routes and students who are not using the bus are taken off. This is especially true during the first 3-4 weeks of every semester.
- Please have your child at his or her designated bus stop 10 minutes early to account for minor changes to the route.
- The bus driver and/or monitor will notify the students of any route changes of 10 minutes or greater.
- All times are approximate, and you may expect delays the first few days of school. By the end of the second week schedules should be adjusted to a consistent time frame.
- You will be notified of your child's bus stop information by phone the week before the start of school.
Tucson Unified Transportation Customer Service
- Customer Service can be reached at 520-225-4800 between the hours of 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- To ensure the best response to your concerns or inquiries, all non-critical transportation calls can best be answered during non-peak times between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- You can also email Transportation.
Welcome Back!WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Check your child's bus route on ParentVUE!
- Routes are updated every Saturday
- Check out our FAQ
- Email Transportation
- Call 520-225-4800 (answered: 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.; shortest waits: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.)