Workers' Compensation

Workers’ Compensation is a type of business insurance that provides benefits to employees who suffer work related injuries or illnesses.

If you are injured on the job, you must report your injury to your supervisor, who will fill out the Employee Accident Investigation Report and submit it to the Workers’ Compensation office.

If you wish to seek medical care and/or start a Workers’ Compensation claim, you must call the On-Call Nurse Triage at 1-888-252-4689.  They are available 24/7 and will give you information about treatment and where to go.

If you are a leased employee through ESI, call 480-719-3271 or 844-614-7784.

If you are leased employee through ESS, call 503-208-7454.

The TUSD Workers’ Compensation insurance carrier is:
The AZ School Alliance for Workers’ Compensation, Inc. (The Alliance)
PO Box 33037
Phoenix, AZ  85067

Contact Info

If you have further questions, please contact us at 520-225-6646, or you can email Workers' Compensation Office.

For employees, find more information, forms, and FAQ’s on: Workers' Compensation Office

Karen L. Gutierrez
Risk Management/Workers’ Compensation
Posted/Revised Date
Info about Workers' Compensation for the employees of Tucson Unified School District.
article, 2022-2023, school, tucson, workers' compensation, insurance, injury, employee
Related Content