Teacher Mentoring Program
Email Us | 520-225-6735 | Facebook: TeachersRockTUSD | Twitter: @MentorsTusd | Instagram: TUSDNewTeacherMentors
We are a formal program for beginning teachers to advance instructional practices and improve student achievement by providing tailored support through individualized mentoring and professional development.
Our program is designed to inspire, support, and challenge beginning teachers to:
- accelerate their professional growth;
- increase student learning and achievement;
- advocate for equity for all students;
- become reflective practitioners;
- become a teacher leader who values collaboration and life-long learning.
We hope to have brought all of the content from our old website to here. If you find something missing, please email our website editor.
Index of Resources
Please find a list of all pages and documents on our department site listed alphabetically.