Student Record Requests
Cumulative student education record files are retained for five years after last date of attendance.
High School Transcripts (Any TUSD School): Please see High School Transcript tab
Special Education Records: Please see Special Education Record tab
Other Records from Current/Open TUSD School Sites: Please contact the site.
For a complete list of our current schools, visit our School Directory.
Records from Inactive or Closed TUSD School Sites:
Records available from the Inactive Student Records office include:
- Report Cards (K-8; Year 2004-Present)
To request student records from inactive or closed TUSD school sites:
- Fill out the Student Records Request Form (in PDF):
English | Arabic | Kirundi | Somali | Spanish | Swahili | Vietnamese
- Include a copy of your State Issued Picture ID.
- If you are requesting a student record for someone not yourself who is over 18 years of age, you will need to include a letter of permission written by that person and a copy of both your State Issued ID and the State Issued ID for the person for whom you are requesting records.
- Mail or email the Student Records Request Form, the copy of your State Issued ID, and (if applicable) the permission letter and other person's copy of their State Issued ID to:
Inactive School Records
Tucson Unified School District
1010 E. 10th St.
Tucson, AZ 85719
Please use the subject line "Records Request" in your email message to us.
For more information contact 520-225-6125 or Email Records
Order Your High School Transcript Online
Students, parents/guardians, and alumni can use a new online service to request an official high school transcript to be sent to the college of their choice with just a few clicks. With Parchment, education credentials are requested, sent, and delivered electronically, securely, and confidentially.
Reminder: Per TUSD policy, TUSD schools do not have or make copies of replacement diplomas.
Order Your Transcripts Now
Printable Instructions (in PDF)
To get started, go to the Parchment Order's page (or select the school-specific link from the following list).
During the registration process, you'll be asked for your:
If you have questions, please call your school's registrar.
- Enrollment status (currently or not currently enrolled)
- Birth date
- Student ID number
- Email address
- No charge for Electronic Transcript Requests for current students
- Electronic Transcript Requests: $4.40 each
If you require special education records such as IEP, MET or associated documents, please send your request to the Exceptional Education records office.
Please note that all records requests are filled in the order they are received, including walk-in requests.
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. Please know that per A.R.S 15-828 (G), the school district has up to 10 days after the receipt of the request to forward the records requested.
If you require general education records or 504 records, please contact the last school site your student attended.
Information on the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), schools must grant parents the opportunity to inspect and review their child’s special educational records, and the regulations permit districts to charge for copies of some educational records; however, TUSD policy is to provide parents with copies of requested educational records at no charge.
Exceptional Education Department