Exceptional Education Department
Email Us | 520-225-6610 | 1010 E Tenth St, Tucson, AZ 85719 | Map (google.com)
We work with you and your child's teacher, counselor, the school psychologist, and principal to develop plans and programs that are focused on your child's success!
We believe that parents are important contributors in the special education process and members of the special education team.
- IDEA Statute and Regulations
- IDEA Information
- Arizona Revised Statutes, Chapter 15
- AZ State Board of Ed Special Education Rules (PDF)
- AZ Qualified Professionals List (PDF)
- 504 Accommodation Plans - FAQ About Protecting Students with Disabilities
- 504 Oversight - Office for Civil Rights
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Index of Resources
Please find a list of all pages and documents on our department site listed alphabetically.
- Contact Us
- Direct Link – Homebound/Teleteaching
- Home – Exceptional Education Department
- Section 504 – About
- Section 504 – Frequently Asked Questions
Website Change in Process thru March
Please anticipate design changes, navigation changes, and that older documents will be archived.
Thank you for your patience, as we switch this website to a more secure and accessible platform.
Please email us with questions, concerns, or to report a problem.