Family Resource Centers
- District information and resources
- Referrals to community resources
- Classes and workshops for parents, guardians, and other adult caregivers
- Information about District programs
- Access to computers and internet
- Support for School Choice applications
- Clothing bank and food pantry services—available to TUSD students and their families at Duffy clothing bank and all Family Resource Center locations.
Talk It Out
- Provides free mental health counseling services for TUSD students and their families.
- Talk It Out Request
District-wide Family Events
- Plans events, such as
- Health and Wellness Fair
- Back-to-School Bash
- Resource Fairs
- FAFSA Night
- and more
Homeless Education and Resource Team (HEART)
- Supports students experiencing a housing crisis.
Neglected and Delinquent Student Support
- Help for students in foster care or group homes, or students involved in the juvenile justice system.