Mission & Vision
The mission of the Social Emotional Learning and Development Department is to establish a culture and climate for students, families, and staff that supports and nurtures relationships, self-awareness, inclusion, and resilience.
We cultivate relationships and a sense of belonging within our diverse community by embracing empathy and shared decision-making, and by building a culture of trust where learners can grow and flourish in safe environments.
- Social Emotional Learning Curriculum
- Professional Development
- Social Emotional Learning Framework Implementation Support
- Director – Julie Shivanonda
- Professional Development Academic Trainer - BJ Madsen
- Administrative Assistant – Beth Counts
- School Counseling Program Coordinators
- Vanessa Aguayo – Elementary/K8
- Rebecca Carrier – Middle/High School