AVID, Advancement Via Individual Determination, is a schoolwide college and career readiness system. AVID is designed to increase the number of students who enroll and succeed in higher education and in their lives beyond high school. The AVID College Readiness System is the only elementary through higher education instructional system (K-16), which allows for regional alignment that strengthens student potential for completion. AVID-trained educators teach students academic and social skills to help them develop the habits and behaviors needed to succeed in rigorous curriculum. The AVID College Readiness System is a catalyst for developing a school culture that closes the achievement, expectation, and opportunity gaps many students face, and it prepares all students for success in a global society.
Advancement Via Individual Determination
Index of Resources
Please find a list of all pages and documents on Advanced Learning Experiences listed alphabetically.
- Advanced Academic Courses
- AVID Interest Form
- GATE Staff
- GATE Standards
- Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) – Testing
- Home - Advanced Learning Experiences (ALE)
- Non-Eligible Transportation Application
- Parent Complaint Form (PDF)
- Parent Complaint Process (PDF)
- Policy EEA
- Programs – Advanced Learning Experiences
- Transportation Eligibility