Our Before-and After-School Programs offer an inviting and fun place for children before school, after school, on breaks, and during the summer. Our programs:
- Engage students in various activities that include arts and crafts, indoor/outdoor games, cooking, homework help, and more!
- Are licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services and accept DES.
- Provide families with a safe, nurturing, and structured environment.
- Provide the convenience of having our programs located at a school where a child already attends making the transition simple and safe.
- Provide some sites without a program the option of free TUSD transportation from one site to the other, giving parents the benefit of care regardless of which school their child attends.